Neptune Index du Forum Neptune
Forum de l'alliance Neptune sur Gemini

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gareth Bale's agent says he is yet to meet Real Madrid to di

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neptune Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Comptoir de l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gareth Bale's agent says he is yet to meet Real Madrid to di Répondre en citant

Gareth Bale's agent says he is yet to meet Real Madrid to discuss future

sbobet thai Gareth Bale's agent has told Sky Sports News that Real Madrid must assure the Wales star of regular game-time if they want to keep him.Bale threw his future at the Bernabeu into doubt moments after he fired them to the Champions League last month, insisting he had not played enough last season and that he and his agent would discuss his options.Jonathan Barnett says his 28-year-old client wants to win the Ballon d'Or and, although he is happy in Spain, that will not guarantee he remains in the country as they prepare to enter talks with the Spanish giants.

"I think we have to have a chat with Real Madrid and see where we're going," the chairman of Stellar Group told Sky Sports News at Ascot races."He wants a better year than he had last year. He wants to play more, and that's paramount to him. I think he's one of the top three or four players on earth. For somebody like him, he has to play. It's not about money."He wants to win the Ballon d'Or and I think he can. I think he's the best there has ever been in that sense (a British player abroad), unless someone can name me someone who's been more successful.

sbobet thai "I think that goal (in the Champions League final) elevated an interest in him. But we already knew how good he is. He doesn't need to prove how good he is. It was a magnificent goal and the timing was great too."He loves his life in Spain. He has three children, and he's very happy there. But we have to see. He has to play football. (As an Arsenal fan) I'd love him to play there but it's got as much chance as me going to the moon."

sbobet thai Sky Sports News has already ruled out a potential return to former club Tottenham due to the huge finances in transfer fees and wages that signing Bale would demand.Manchester United and Chelsea are reportedly interested in Bale, but Sky Sports News understands he is not a target for Spurs despite a contract clause that allows them to compete with any successful bid from a Premier League club.Bale became a world star at White Hart Lane before a then world-record £86m move to Real Madrid, where he was won four Champions Leagues, a La Liga title, a Copa del Rey, and two Spanish Super Cups in five years.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 05:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Leeds better than Stoke in every department, says Keith Andr Répondre en citant

Leeds better than Stoke in every department, says Keith Andrews

เว็บ พนัน บอล Leeds were better than Stoke in every department during their opening-day 3-1 victory in the Championship on Sunday, according to Keith Andrews.Marcelo Bielsa's first game in charge of the Elland Road club went according to plan, as Leeds dominated Stoke, who are among those fancied to bounce back up to the Premier League this season.

Speaking on Sky Sports after the game, pundit Keith Andrews praised Leeds' performance, insisting they were first to every ball, but said Stoke were flimsy."We were maybe all a little bit sceptical of the tactics being employed and if the players were capable of it," said Andrews."They dominated the game against a team that's much fancied to win the league, they were first in every single department, tactically very good, not a masterclass but they wanted it more.

เว็บ พนัน บอล "Stoke were nowhere near it today, got the goal back and you thought then the Leeds defence would be tested, but that wasn't the case. The third goal was crucial in swinging the game back towards Leeds."They were first to every ball, they were sharp, bright and the movement was clever. From a Stoke perspective, they were flimsy in the tackle and not really wanting it. The gaps and spaces Leeds were able to exploit were far too easy."

Leeds, who are now fourth favourites for promotion with Sky Bet, next face Frank Lampard's Derby County on Saturday at 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports Football.Paul Heckingbottom was replaced by Bielsa in the summer after taking charge of 16 games towards the end of last season, and speaking in the Sky Sports studio, he was most impressed by Leeds' work off the ball.

"The biggest thing for me was without the ball, the performance had everything with the ball. เว็บ พนัน บอล "The quality of the goals the intensity without the ball and the tackles, let's not forget about that."The fans responded to that, so the atmosphere was electric, and that's what they need to make this a fortress and intimidate teams when they come to Elland Road."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gareth Bale's agent says he is yet to meet Real Madrid to di

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neptune Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Comptoir de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.