Neptune Index du Forum Neptune
Forum de l'alliance Neptune sur Gemini

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neptune Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Real Madrid legend Raul has described Harry Kane as one of the world's best strikers and admitted he would like to see him at the Bernabeu.

Kane has been outstanding for Tottenham this season, taking his goal tally to 35 in all competitions with his late winner against Crystal Palace on Sunday and matching his total for the whole of the last campaign in the process.

The 24-year-old's prolific form has seen him linked with Real Madrid, and Raul, who scored 323 goals in 741 appearances for the Spanish giants during his playing career and now works behind the scenes at the club, has been impressed by what he's seen.

"Harry Kane is a typical striker," said Raul, who was speaking in his capacity as a Laureus ambassador ahead of the 2018 World Sports Awards. "He scores in every single game. I think he has great qualities. I like him a lot.

"I don't know if he wants to change or if he has the opportunity to change, but I think he is doing well. He is one of the best strikers in the world."

Asked if he would like to see Kane at Real Madrid, Raul said: "Why not? Of course, I imagine a lot of teams would like to bring him to their team." sbobet8888

Raul also commented on speculation linking Real Madrid with Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar, who is set to miss the upcoming Champions League meeting between the two sides due to injury.

The Brazilian only completed his world record £200m move from Barcelona to PSG last summer but recent reports have claimed he is already a target for Real Madrid.

"Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain and at the moment I think he is focused on them," said Raul.

"I don't know about now but in football there are always surprises. Nobody thought last summer that Neymar would move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain."

Real Madrid have endured a disappointing season domestically - they are 14 points behind Barcelona in La Liga and were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by lowly Leganes - but Raul insists under-pressure head coach Zinedine Zidane remains the right man for the job.

"Zidane is doing very well," said Raul. "He is managing every situation. In two years he has won everything. He has given success to the team. There is a big gap in La Liga which is not normal but he is managing it well.

"I am sure and I trust that the season will finish with good results to make it a good season. He is the best coach for Real Madrid and we want him to continue in the future." sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: English Premier League: Andy Carroll rescues West Ham; earn Répondre en citant

West Ham and Stoke City faced off at London Stadium in a little Monday night football. Both teams were seeking points with relegation looming.

ส โบ เบ ท The first half of this Premier League contest could be described with multiple synonyms of the word boring. Tedious, mundane, dull, and many more. Nothing happened. Let’s move on to the second half. Both teams brought some fresh blood up front to try and steal the three points to move up the table. David Moyes brought in Javier Hernandez for the Hammers while Paul Lambert pushed in Peter Crouch for Mortiz Bauer.

Crouch proved himself useful with this poke nine minutes after being subbed on. Crouch’s first goal since November was possible by another ghastly blunder by his former England teammate Joe Hart. Hart has had a season to forget at the London Stadium.

West Ham needed a goal as a loss would put them closer to relegation. Another former Three Lions target man checked into the game late in the second half. Andy Carroll was subbed on in the 86th minute for his first appearance since January 4th. Carroll made it a good day for big guys and a great day for the Claret and Blue. This volley clinched the draw for the Hammers and Carroll’s first goal since a brace on January 2nd against West Brom. ส โบ เบ ท

Hammers need more points to feel secure
The draw puts the Hammers seven points away from the bottom three. West Ham is unbeaten in three straight and their recent good form will be tested in two Sunday games. Next Sunday, it’s Arsenal. The Sunday after that, it’s the champions, Man City. Moyes does need to develop some kind of strategy so games aren’t getting rescued by Andy Carroll at the death. West Ham is more talented than Stoke and should have had this home fixture down as a simple win.

Stoke needs help and fast
The Potters remain in 19th and are five points behind 17th placed Swansea City. Stoke does break a four-game losing run with the draw but extends their winless run to ten. Their next two games will be daunting tasks. They next face Burnley on Sunday, one of the best defenses in the EPL. On Saturday the 28th, they get to play one of the best offenses at Liverpool. The Potters need help big time. Xherdan Shaqiri is a goner but they can still save the season with a couple of wins and a draw or two. A final day meeting with Swansea City could be a do or die match to decide promotion and relegation. ส โบ เบ ท

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neptune Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.